Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Ensure the safety of your home with the ancient art of Feng Shui

Ensure the safety of your home with the ancient art of Feng Shui - I am very happy, this house with a large garden, which was for sale in a quiet neighborhood, if I discover work as technicians for a different city.

It is at an impasse, the house is the last house in the row. I thought it was perfect..quiet, new construction and a good neighbor who was a banker.

Without reservation, I rented the house and my family has changed a week later.

Three months later, I almost lost my life. I was a passenger in a friend's car when someone loses control of his vehicle and crashed into the Honda car that was traveling in killing the passenger seat. I was in the back and had a broken face and was protected in the hospital and had to stay another month for medical treatment.

But what does that have to the house I was in the together then?

In fact, I've never been a fan of Feng Shui, the ancient Chinese art of geomancy.

When he protected in the hospital, my neighbor, a banker and also a Chinese scholar who had visited me and began the beans.

The house where I lived, was facing bad "chi" or an aura of evil emancing around the house, which is right in front of my house. The resident of the house was a monk who acts as a "song", sang the lead the ceremony the dead. This is a Chinese practice for those who have died, singing is like praying to rely on the easy way out to the spirits of the dead.

In my neigbor, every day when this monk returns home, along the "Chi" ill of the dead, he brings then Emants the direction of my house.

A shiver ran down my spine when I heard this news.

In my imagination, I could almost see the evil spirits that this monk and gather at home prior to deployment in the direction of my house.

But what is my neighbor? How can you protect yourself against this evil influence of "Chi"?

"I have to get a mirror," said the Chinese scholars. This mirror when hung outside reflects and deflects the bad chi and mystically protects inhibitants side effects and avoid evil. This is the ancient art of Feng Shui to work ", he added.

Three months after the accident from the hospital I came, I am not prepared to stay another day in this rented house. I do not want a mirror. I had enough and the solution simply stumbled at home. We've moved!

I met my banker neighbor friend 5 years on the road. I asked how it was. "I've never been better," he said, "and my mirror has always done his job."

Yes, we can protect more sophisticated security our homes, ourselves and belongings with alarm systems. But apart from that, if we decide to anciet believe in the art of Feng Shui, we need a simple mirror in front of our house to ward off bad "chi" and evil.Are a believer in the ancient Chinese art of feng shui hang?

No comments:

Post a Comment